要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Friday, November 21, 2008

When I was In Kuala Lumpur......

Met this funny monkey while shopping in 1 Utama shopping mall, ahaha.....its expression is fun and cute rit??


Saw this natto(Japanese fermented bean) while shopping in the supermarket...I was arranged very nicely....I used to taste it, but i scare of the smell and sticky texture...

I like to eat fruits, see these 3 types of fruit are arranged according there colour...haha..is it like traffic light??? The guava only can be found in west Malaysia, seedless guava, nice to eat.



This is one of my favourite food in KL, cantonese called"Mat Tou Yao".....got a lot of ingredients like gingko, sweet poteto, white fungus, jelly and others....really "Mat Tou Yao:"ah...hahaha...




Wah..the fish sold in supermarket really attractive to me....very fresh and arranged nicely... I love fish compared to meat!



Ha.....this is the content of "Mat Toh Yau", the drink is taste of longan....i prefer to drink cold one.



Another parrot at 1 Utama there, neighbourhood of the monkey....the feather is very pretty rit?


See the monkey....It tried to catch someting from the visitor! Be careful of your handphone if u taking photos with ur phone! Hahaha....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.