要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy hour after final exam......14th Nov 2008


The 1st day of I went out enjoy after final exam was with my coursemates, Hua Ying, Wei Yen and her friend-Xue Zhen, Ping Ping. We had our breakfast at somewhere near Kuching airport there....It is a chinese "Dim Sum" restaurant, I forgot the name already, Chong Hua?? You see, I like the piggy buns, so cute..never see this before..the other were siaw mai, dumping and gyoza......other foods I ordered that not showned here were a bowl of tea, Gui Ling Gao and "Luo Bo Gao" and fried bee hoon.....after that, we were having 12 hours shopping in kuching!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...tat dim sum shop called Mitsu at BDC place there...next time we go there again! The food there were really nice!

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.