要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Take a look in my room......

This cute aloe vera is given by Nikson, my cute coursemate...he told that he is as cute as the aloe vera..... :-)



Recently, I am reading these three book. The first book is very good for motivation....It is by Dale Carnegie in Chinese. (RM16)The second book is about long life and healthy lifestyle in Okinawa.(only RM12) The last book also very good, the book tells how tidy up and wash up ur room can help simplify ur life and cheer up ur days!!!(only RM12)



This is the overview of my room...Do you think there are many things in my room?? I just rearrange it recently....a lot of cats beside my radio!

1 comment:

cryogenous said...

hello mei, i really like your blog. nice writings you got. if possible, i want to ask you about the last book that you featured here. the one which tells how tidy up and wash up your room can help simplify your life and cheer up your days. could you please write some facts that are interesting as you think in your blog? hee, hope i can get something from it. thanks a lot!!

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.