要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

12 hours shopping on 14th November 2008

Haha.....Hua Ying and Ping Ping walked in front of me...it was at Padungan road there I think....not good in rememebering the road name... :-)

Past by a cafe....they put some pictures of old English stars....look quite nice...

There is a christmas tree beside the cafe, this reminds me the Christmas is coming soon next month!!! Gonna plan some funs for my Christmas in 2008....any idea for me? :-P

This is Ya Da Jie in kuching, is that china town in kuching? I dun know much about this street, can anyone tell me? It looks very historical....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.