要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A special visitor to my room in university.

You know what? I really like taking photos for cats....last week, a calico cat simply wandering into my apartment....I was very excited to take photos for her....she looked so gorgeous isn' it? Haha..I am really crazy about cat....Was she looking at my Koi fish in my room? Wah...she was so clever...knew that there were big fish hanging in my room!


She was naughty gal..like to play with the wood in my living room......


Scanining in my room...Oppsss, steped on my book?!!! My healthy book...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.