要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

シンガポールの写真(Photos of Singapore)

I have been 16 years not going to Singapore. My last trip to Singapore was at 6 years old!!
Now, I am 22 years old and going to experience it once again. These are some of the photos
I took in Singapore.



Monkeyの家族
(Monkey's family)

These monkeys were really funny, they know to arrange and sit together to have a family photo..hehehe...very interesting rit?


良いな食道.
(nice dining place)


So many nice foods to choose inside here..they decorate the place as 70's century...very special..








紀伊国屋の本屋
(Kinokuniya's Book store)
So many Japanese books and magazines....I love it...



苺とチェリ)
(strawbery and cherry)


これは鰻の晩ご飯、美味しいでした!!!!
(This is unagi dinner, delicious!!)
This is my favourtie fish of Japanese dishes...so yummy..have u ever try it?Hehe....





Polar Bear...可愛いね!
(Polar Bear..cute is it?)


Polar bear...水の中
(Polar bear in the water)









此は何ですか?
(What is this?)






凄い!
(Nice !)








私は可愛いですか?
(Am I cute?)
I like this photo, smiley face although it was a hot day in the Singapore zoo.








こんにちわ(heloo...)
Hehe....









此処はシンガポールの動物園!
(Here is Singapore's zoo)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.