要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

シンガポールの旅行


シンガポールの動物園

シガポールの旅行(6月16日-6月26日)
(Singapore’s journey 16June-26June)




I just came back from Singapore last night. However, I am very emotional and seem to cry everyday since I broke one of my front tooth few days ago when having dinner!! What a ridiculous and cruel fact to me. When it just happened, it was indeed a great disaster to me…OH MY GOD, how am I going to face everyone? I don’t even dare to talk, smile and eat as well as normal!! I have no good image now, so hopeless and lack of confidence!!

On 24 June, it was actually so cheerful for me to have a Japanese meal at Genki Sushi in Singapore. I ended up my Japanese dinner with sadness as my front tooth was broken when biting the sushi. I could’t believe my tooth had broken without any pain and sense!! Alas!! Since that night onwards, I was unable to talk whenever I go shopping in Singapore. I had no mood to buy things I like anymore as I know I am going to spend a great amount of money on dental treatment. I live terribly now as I hard to smile, talk and eat! The new tooth only can be done at least one month. I have to suffer for such a long period. I worry how am I going to face everybody when back to university for second year???

The lost of my tooth not the only the sadness when I was in Singapore. I was already taken ill when the day I went to Singapore alone. I didn’t feel excited and enjoyable as I kept coughing, exhausted and a bit drowsy after having my medicine. On 16 June, I arrived Singapore around 8pm. I slept early as was tired. The next day, my sick not yet recovered. So my brother brought me to Raffle Hospital at Bugis. The medical expense was about $50(more than RM100!!!) I was getting better after seeing the doctor..hehe..However, my toothache came on second day when I was shopping in the town. I was in no avail and went to see dentist nearby the shopping mall at Harbour Front. I was told that I had a tooth decay in the inner part of my mouth as the tooth mended before had gone serious. Dentist told me I should get rid of the teeth and cost me about $250+(more than RM500). My heart was severely hurt as I lost the money and my tooth.

On June 19. I had to attend a HACCP course at Singapore Polytechnic. Another disaster came again! One of my eyes was swollen and I was unable to open one of my eye when going to the class. What a terrible look with one eye???!!! The lecturer brought me to see doctor at the clinic again(the third time I went to see doctor in Singapore!!)
I was told that it was allergy on painkiller after I consumed for my dental treatment.

Shopping in Singapore was indeed a great enjoyment and fun. The shopping malls were grand enough and I was so easy to lost my direction. Wow! I found so many Japanese stuffs that I like everywhere I go. My favourite shops in Singapore are Daiso(The Japanese Supermarket) and Kinokuniya Bookstore at Takashimaya of Ochard Road. I went shopping in Daiso for whole day because there are too many nice things to see and I bought quite many Japanese decoration and foods from there. Every items from Daiso only cost $2!!!

There were so many delicious foods in Singapore. The bakeries have too many nice cakes and buns to choose! The food courts have too many kinds of foods to choose too! I love taking MRT from place to place, so convenient and fast! I hope to go Singapore again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.