要用心的讀我的部落格哦﹗Read my blog with your heart!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I can sleep on the mooncake...hehe..so big like a mattress...

Today is Mooncake Festival. However, I seem so lonely in univerisity busy with my study. Feel so good when I see this giant mooncake..I feel like I want to sleep on the mooncake tonight rather than eat it. Hahahaha.....


Photo taken on August 28, 2006 show a giant mooncake with a diameter of 220 centimeters and a height of 40 centimeters in a resraurant in Haikou, capital of south China’s Hainan Province. The mooncake, made with 344 kilograms of lotus paste, 34 kilograms of salted egg yolk, 34 kilograms of peanut oil, and 100 kilograms of flour, is expected to attract hordes of eaters as the Mid-autumn Day draws near.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a biotechnology student. A girl whose like to study Japanease so much...Love sing Japanese Karaoke.Love cat so much.Like going shopping and reading nice books....My favourite places that I enjoy most are K box, Kinokuniya Bookstore and DAISO.